The view on business travel has become much more conservative over the past year. With many companies wondering how the travel landscape will look as the year progresses, some are beginning to consider how their companies can resume travel safely, especially once more business activity picks up and international borders re-open.
Despite the uncertainty, there are a lot of expectations to move the conversation forward and return to the status quo – to get back to important face-to-face dealings, have more meaningful meeting time, and reconnect during live events. Having endured the unprecedented disruption of the pandemic, businesses are prioritizing planning and preparation more than ever, factoring how they can prevent any functional or operational setbacks in the future while keeping their employees safe.
With the need for business travel and in-person industry events already pulsing, some sources suggest that travel for business and meetings will enter a period of recovery starting in the third quarter of 2021. In fact, we are starting to see indicators for this trend as our team continues to provide essential business flight solutions. Over the past few months, we have had a number of customers needing to travel for critical business purposes, and not only were we able to provide prompt aviation solutions for them, but we also had the ability to meet their time-critical freight needs. Our team fulfilled several last-minute charter requests and emergency flight arrangements during the peak periods.
For businesses considering private charter flight solution for their organization, It is important to understand how our services fit in with your current plans for business continuity. We will discuss how our portfolio of services and expert team of aviation specialists can benefit your organization, and allow for continued travel, duty of care, and business travel management.
Access to a portfolio of aviation services with dedicated management
Our umbrella of private aviation services covers a variety of areas suited to meet your business needs. Our core charter services include private jet charter and JetCard membership, private aircraft charter for groups, and air cargo services, as well as emergency air evacuation, and safety & security consulting.
- Private Jets – On-demand private flights for individual or corporate use (under 19 passengers).
- Group Charter– Air transport for large passenger groups (19 or more passengers) customizable for trips of any purpose, including events, evacuation, tours or campaigns.
- Freight – Full aircraft charter or part charter for delivery of goods and equipment, including outsized, heavy lift and high-value items, with options for express and door-to-door delivery.
- Safety & Security Consulting – Consists of world leading aviation safety and security consulting firms Baines Simmons and Redline Security. Baines specializes in aviation regulation, compliance protocols, training, safety management and crew fatigue management for our preferred operators and airlines. Redline is our leading global aviation security solutions and training company.
Across our group, and using our global network, we are able to assist our customers with turnkey private aviation solutions and create a seamless end-to-end experience. Working directly with you, our aviation experts will assess your current and upcoming business travel needs. Based on those needs, we will be able to recommend the comprehensive transport solutions, providing access to aircraft of any size, anywhere in the world.
We operate a full in-house 24/7 flight operations center with global support, providing you with instant access to our services all year-round. You’ll have the ability to discuss with our team at any time on how to plan, prepare and be proactive, especially while there may be imposed restrictions, traveler safety or health concerns, and heightened demands for air travel.
Expert risk mitigation and safety consultancy
Recognized and trusted for our industry-leading safety and quality management standards, our air charter services are backed by our expert Safety & Security consulting – which consists of world leading aviation safety and security consulting firms Baines Simmons and Redline Assured Security. Regardless of your industry, our specialists have the experience to ensure any of your corporate travel requirements can be met with precision, and we can design a customized program for your organization regardless of the complexity or scope. We conduct comprehensive audits of every vendor we use, which include operating standards, crew experience, safety records, and even finances. We also work with top-rated, third party auditors Wyvern and ARGUS to ensure our clients fly only on aircraft that meet the most stringent standards.
With our Air Partner Protect offering, we are able to deliver a fully integrated solution for air transport or emergency evacuations in accordance with required health risk mitigation and COVID-19 safety protocols. Whenever necessary, we can carry out any travel screenings and security operatives.
Specialized solutions that add convenience and allow flexibility
With our air charter services, we provide customizable solutions at every level. We operate across all industries including corporate, government, sport, finance, oil and gas, entertainment, manufacturing, meetings and events. Our products offer the guarantees of our world-leading air charter service at their core and may fit right in with your existing group's business travel needs:
- Using our JetCard program, a multi-user account can benefit your company executives with access to guaranteed private jet flights at a fixed hourly rate. Conveniently using funds on account, along with a number of unique benefits, flights can be booked up to 24 hours in advance. Membership with of our flexible JetCard allows for the greatest personalization in private jet charter, entirely based on you and your company’s flying preferences.
- For companies with requirements to commute between cities without regularly scheduled service or plan complex multi-city itineraries, our Corporate Shuttle Program provides the ability to schedule aircraft on those desired routes. Air shuttles are typically suitable for 30 to 100 passengers and often used for corporate flights or industry-specific travel, such as Oil & Gas crew rotations, flights for boards of executives or employees, and more.
- Our Air Evacuation services provides contingency planning for companies who need to go a step further to safeguard employees, maintain duty of care and plan for the unexpected. Our contingency planning for emergency air evacuation can be detailed to work alongside your existing plans and for groups of any size. Our field experts turn their strategies and skills to working across any industry or organizational emergencies, with the ability to assist in remote areas, disaster-prone locations, or places with civil unrest.
Learn more about corporate travel solutions for your company. For any questions regarding our private aviation services, please consult with us today.